Aadhar card is a one of the most big project by indian government and its a 12 digit unique number that is a generated after scanning of 10 finger prints and two IRIS Scan.Aadhar means support,so its a unique identity card for Every indian.This scheme is launched by Government of India.Indian Government makes to expand use of aadhar and validate it.
|Aadhar Card Logo
Why Aadhar Card and benifits of Aadhar card?
- Its a main identity for the indians other than Passport.
- In nearby future all the other identity proofs will be generated by aadhar card only.
- Government provide all types subsidy and health schemes via Aadhar card only.
- This will reduce the duplicate identity of a person easily.
- Government subsidy cash will be provide by aadhar card only.
Steps to Apply for Aadhar card online
Fill the required detail and it may give address of nearby Aadhar card center , and verify.
Take a print out of appointment receipt.
Document Required for Aadhar Card Online Application
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- 2 passport size photograph
- Proof of date of birth
Contact Detail for Aadhar card
Voice – 1800-180-1947
Fax – 080-2353 1947
;– PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
There are only 15 State and UT in india where you can apply aadhar card online as of now. List of states for Aadhar card online application approved
Thinks to be taken care while visiting aadhar card enrolment center
- Take the required documents with you to the enrolement center.
- Carrying everything necessary along with you will make it easy for you to go through the process without any hassle.
- At the time of registration, you need to provide identify and address proof to verify your application.
- In order to prove your identity you could provide one of the 18 options listed in the website of UIDAI.
- In order to prove your address they allow you to provide one of the 33 options given by them.
- At the aadhar registration center the officers will take your photograph, finger prints and an iris scan.
- Since these scans are unique for everyone, they are mandatory for UDAI ( Unique Identification Authority of India).
- Once the process is over, you have the possibility to view the details given by you once again in order to make sure that they are correct.