Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission to provide a digital Health ID to people which will contain their health records. The launching of Digital health id card in india will open many opportunities and facilities for people to manage health records.this is part of AB PM – Jay .
currently more than 1 lacs + health ID card created after launching of the scheme and many people are looking for solutions to create DIGITAL HEALTH ID Card in india.this card and features seems to similar like Estonia Digital health ID card as per my talk with Mr Bhavesh Bati , Bati Energy Eu, C.E.O who is my friend .
How to get your Digital Health ID card in india using Aadhar card : –
- First go to chrome/opera browser and open this link : https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/
- There is tab “Create Your health id now”
- Enter your aadhar card number if you wish ,otherwise you can register using mobile number only.
- once you enter aadhar number you will get OTP.enter Otp.
- Next screen , you need to enter mobile number than OTP Enter OTP.
Boom, your Digital health ID card is now created.
-Health ID under NDHM is free of cost and voluntary. According to govt, analysis of health data will lead to better planning, budgeting and implementation for states and health programs, which should be a big cost optimizer.
Digital health ID card will open many unaccessed doors for insurance companies and data analysist for future planning.as well as this will create less numbers of communication too.current Government of India is working hardly towards many aspects of human life as well as documentation of the each and every precious work done by humans.